"J" series engineer

Thu Feb 6 16:52:41 EST 2014

I have information about my father I would like to share but donnot know
how to get it posted.He Worked for theN&W for 55 years and drove the last
steam engine run from Roanoke to Bristol in 1953.If someone would be kind
enough to send me info on how to get it posted it would be greatly
appreciated.Thank You Dr.Sam E.Woolwine 1634 Ryandale Rd.Henrico,Va.23228.
Email is sew31vmi at gmail.com