What's in a name?

Fri Jan 17 12:30:36 EST 2014

McMullin (correct spelling) was a siding at the summit of McMullin hill, 4.4 miles west of Marion. There was a CTC siding there, and timetables showed for years that the local freights, 71 and 72, were scheduled to meet there at 10.08 AM. I don’t know when the office was closed, but the siding was taken out while CHHale was superintendent.

EdK