1879 "N&W" Schedules - MORE

Mon Dec 9 19:22:01 EST 2013

Several have asked for the entire Official Guide of Sept 1879, of which I earlier posted a three page abstract. So I put the entire 445-meg file up on Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9k67a6r4ko1typ/Official%20Railway%20Guide_Sept%201879.pdf

If you tell Dropbox to "OPEN" this file, you will be in for a long, exasperating experience, due to its size. But if you tell Dropbox to "DOWNLOAD" the file to you, transfer will be much, much faster.

I will leave this file up on Dropbox for several days. After that, I will need to remove it, to clear out space for other projects.

-- abram burnett