Steam engines being restored

Sat Dec 7 15:11:36 EST 2013

I do not believe it is due to the feed water heater that 2156 is out of
the running. From my understanding the reason 2156 is not being pursued.
Is that when NS had the Steam program the first time around they
approached the museum in St. Louis about 2156 and pretty much the museum
didn't want to work with them. Something about requiring insurance on it
that made ti to costly to move? IIRC

Nathan

Nathan Simmons
trainman51 at gmail.com