Bob's presentation 'O Winston Link and the N&W Railway'

Mon Dec 2 12:26:39 EST 2013

Hi all

Just thought I would sneak in a plug for my next presentation while the
listings have died down a bit. It will be at the Grimsby & Cleethorpes
Railway Group on Tuesday 17 December. They are a new group that started last
October so I haven't visited them before. They meet in the old station
buildings at Cleethorpes - it is now a pub called 'No.1' as they are on
platform 1. Start time of 7.30pm. All welcome.

If you are stateside it is quite easy to get to. Catch a flight to
Manchester [MAN] and then take the train (TransPennineExpress) direct to
Cleethorpes. You can step directly from the train into the pub. See you
there!

Bob Gellatly

Sheffield

UK