Signal Question and rule term

Thu Oct 31 03:11:54 EDT 2013

Abram,

Thank you for the insight and answering my next few questions with out even
having to ask. I was going to ask if there were any plans to go with a
speed based system when they decided to use Medium in aspects as that's
usually what would follow. However it seems that is not the case.

-Brandon Kaback

p.s.

Please write that article!