ACL E's on the N&W

Tue Oct 29 11:08:28 EDT 2013

Russ contact me. I have the 2 ACL-N&W leased E-7's (533 & 530) produced by Springhaven Shops (the NWHS didn't produce the models...Springhaven Shops was George Hughes' operation). I also think I have some B&W pictures somewhere too. I also have the 2 RF&P-N&W leased units produced.

Ed Painter - Narrows,VA currently living in Dahlonega,GA