Rural Retreat Depot / Railway Station

Thu Oct 24 15:58:04 EDT 2013

Harry

Many thanks for this.

It strongly suggests that Rural Retreat was no longer in active (passenger or freight) railway use by 1970, and perhaps by 1968 ..... conditional stops being I assume stops on request either by passengers on the train or those waiting who would flag down the train to board.

It would be good to have a date confirmed, but the mid-point 1969 is probably as good as any to pick with a degree of confidence.

All the best and thanks again

Dominic
London UK

I walked 12 miles for the Pirate Castle for the 4th time on June 22nd - please help bysponsoring me