Walton "BH Tower, Date for Closing

Wed Sep 25 05:30:05 EDT 2013

Abram,
Is there any way you could scan that form and send it to me? I am building
a large model railroad based on the N & W Pocahontas Division during the
late steam era. The layout is being built for operations. Hence very shortly
I am going to need forms to make the operation as prototypical as possible!
Thanks
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 9/1/2013 4:56:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,