N&W signal route diagrams

Tue Sep 17 21:50:57 EDT 2013

They actually do have a way to allow a train to pass a Stop signal.
Either directly by dispatcher instructions and being governed
accordingly by the operating rules, or by configuring the signal to
display a Restricting. The majority of controlled signals don't have
that capability because it is just not necessary in most cases.

Ben