David Robinette

Fri Sep 13 03:47:29 EDT 2013

David Robinette always had a pleasant disposition and tolerated those of us
who are not that knowledgeable about the N&W. He proudly put together some
of the best models of N&W structures I have ever seen. He and Nathan lived
closest to the NS WV Secondary in Pomeroy, Ohio. He was a tremendous help
when I put together the K&M book. He put me in touch with librarians and
old timers who gave me great information. I will miss him at all the
local historical railroad events. He lived for his volenteer work on the
Hocking Valley Scenic Railway. As we grow older it is imperative that we
loose many of our friends, it is never easier. He was not only
knowledgeable about the local railways, he also knew Chevys inside and out.
One of my first memories of him was walking into the garage of the Pomeroy
Chevy dealership.

Don Mills
Huntington, WV