1950's N&W Steam excursions

Mon Sep 9 08:23:43 EDT 2013

Hey Jim -

I was around Bristol for the last few years of the small 4-8-0s, and I never
heard anyone refer to them as Mollies. They were "M"s down there. Maybe
that term applied elsewhere on the railroad, but the only folks I know of
that called them "Mollies" were railfans years after they were gone . . .

EdKing