Class J Model (Live Steam?)

Thu Aug 29 13:59:08 EDT 2013

Look at page 3 of this thread from RYPN.org. It discusses a Class J that
was built in Roanoke. Maybe this is the same one being discussed?

It was damaged in transit to San Diego a few years back. The gentleman who
owns it is I believe a member of the Chula Vista Live Steamers. I have yet
to go over on one of their operating days and find any info out.

But, I will try to in the coming couple of weeks.

As a side note, check out the German built Y6b in the YouTube videos posted
in that thread.

Jeff Lisowski

--
"Sic Semper Tyrannis!"