N&W Class M book

Sat Aug 24 12:31:21 EDT 2013

This book was available in digital download edition for $9.95. 88 pages and well worth it. I don't see any indication that it is not still available.
http://oscalemag.com/wordpress/o-scale-trains-magazine-digital-edition/

I understand from the website that the author, and editor of O Scale Trains Magazine, died June 7.

--Rick Morrison