More on signal "roolz"

Sun Aug 18 22:41:34 EDT 2013

....falls on the floor....
Illinois Central electric suburban passenger extended the line south
some years ago I rode it brand new on the old Pullman cars when they
were running, before you got to the new line the track ride was your
usual lumpity bump rickin rockin ride. The second you hit the new line
it was rock solid smooth. A coffee would not even ripple it was that
smooth. I was impressed.
-Lynn-