Weblinks for N&W CPL photo locations?

Mon Aug 12 11:07:33 EDT 2013

Russ -

Would you be willing to share your track plan ? I am in the process of designing an N scale layout based on the Clinch Valley District with Norton and Richlands at either end and featuring St. Paul/Boody and the interchange with the Clinchfield. It will be set in 1973 with the L&N having operating rights over the N&W from Norton to the CRR at Castle. My problem is trying to fit the layout in an 11' x 11' spare bedroom (we don't have attics or basements in Florida).

Paul Mandelkern
Winter Park, Florida