Weblinks for N&W CPL photo locations?

Sun Aug 11 09:25:16 EDT 2013

Russ,

That is a very interesting piece of railroad....are you planning to model it?  It would make a wonderful model railroad where you could have the L&N, Interstate and Clinchfield all interchanging with N&W. Lots of operations.  Just curious.

Jim Brewer

Glenwood MD

Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 10:19:30 AM
Subject: Weblinks for N&W CPL photo locations?

All

I am looking for any and all weblinks that have pages or photo sections dedicated to N&W CPL's, along the Clinch Valley District, with particular emphasis on the line between St. Paul, Va and Norton, Va.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin
Buford, Ga