Waynesboro "Diner" Track

Fri Aug 9 07:09:05 EDT 2013

Jim,
I don't think that the "Diner" track was used as a team track as there
was a team track already located just south of what we called Harding
Crossing (at the south end of the station platform) that was on the east
side of the track and went south along what is now just an embankment. I
have no idea when it was constructed or taken up. What I find interesting
is that there was anything between the main line and the road at all in the
location of the Diner track. Looking at the area as it is now, there
doesn't look to be that much room in there does it? Yet, sure enough, it
was there.

Jimmy Lisle

Moderator:
http://nwhs.org/wiki/tiki-browse_image.php?imageId=529

I am curious to know what became known as the "Diner Track" at Waynesboro