Signal safari

Fri Aug 2 07:07:28 EDT 2013

Ed,
These two pix should clear things up a bit. You're right, since it has a
number plate, if the lower arm were dark, it could show "stop and proceed
restricting". In the few times I've observed it, I have always seen it the
way it appears in these pictures, showing "restricting". Thanks for the
additional info.
Jim Cochran

Moderator:
http://nwhs.org/wiki/tiki-browse_image.php?imageId=389