Notes on "A Day at the Park Street Yard Office - Abe Pay attn.

Mon Jul 22 22:57:13 EDT 2013

WOW Jimmy! I'm impressed! I have a copy of the Railfan's Guide (somewhere!), but I could never have put my hands on it that quickly!

Of course, parts of the yard have changed a little, but overall it's still a good basic map of the terminal.

Thanks. Jeff

________________________________
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 9:10 PM
Subject: Re: Notes on "A Day at the Park Street Yard Office - Abe Pay attn.

Jeff and Jimmy, While I am somewhat familiar with Roanoke, could one of you provide a map to illustrate your info. Would help me a lot in placing what your are saying. James Wall
James,
    You are one lucky dude tonight. The following map is from the
1977 booklet "A Railfan's Guide To Roanoke" by none other than our
own Abe Burnette. How many of you have a copy of that one?

Jimmy

Moderator:
http://nwhs.org/wiki/tiki-browse_image.php?imageId=341