NRHS 1957 Convention

Tue Jul 9 15:58:56 EDT 2013

Part of senility is memory degradation. I have a copy of the slideshow
from the NRHS 1957 convention, and I've forgotten who sent it to me. I
know it has been circulating. I have sent some copies to individuals, but
I'm reluctant to post it to groups without permission. Where I'm going
with this: Bill Volkmer is shown as the photographer, and Art Wheeler is
shown as the Producer of the slideshow. If either of these gentlemen is
available or known to list members, I'm thinking we'd like permission to
post the slideshow.

Yes, sometimes it's better to ask forgiveness than permission, but I'm not
rolling that way on this.

Frank Bongiovanni