1989 40th Anniversary Powhatan Arrow Film Footage

Sat Jul 6 08:40:10 EDT 2013

The tape I have is also from Mainline Motion Pictures.  The title has three parts:

The 290 Rides Again
The Powhatan Arrow Special 40th Anniversary Excursion
Class A , Number 1218

Dave Stephenson

Subject: Re: 1989 40th Anniversary Powhatan Arrow Film Footage
Date: Friday, July 5, 2013, 11:11 PM

I believe that Main Line Motion Pictures released a video in their 611 Super Tape series that contained footage of the 1989 Powhatan Arrow recreation.