Y Class, Etc

Sat Jun 29 19:57:33 EDT 2013

Ed:

Completely agree. Just wanted to give Pete his due.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 6/29/2013 7:13:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

Dave -

There were almost as many places to measure steam locomotive horsepower as
there were people who measured it.

The only really meaningful place was at the rear drawbar. That’s where
the rubber met the road, so to speak.

EdK