Y Class, Etc

Sat Jun 29 11:06:56 EDT 2013

Rick is correct. The Y Class engines on the Hagerstown District ran as fast
as track conditions would allow. In the memories I have of them they
appeared in a flash and were gone. Several times I would prompt my father in
the car to catch up to them and more often than not we would lose.

Mason Cooper