A bunch from Tuesday

Wed Jun 5 22:53:34 EDT 2013

I decided to go back to Burkeville and try to catch what I missed last week, the weather being so nice and all!!
On the way I caught wind of a real early V11 returning to Crewe, so I stopped off in Blackstone and shot him behind Hardees with a nice SD70M leader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTC8Og_1VbY

Made it to Burkeville in time to catch 839 heading west:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIgZkIpUw6g

A short 158 was next:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVxM3fd3GR4

Next V08 came in after working Holly Farms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVu1vG-GbkM

http://www.pbase.com/waltrail/image/150628946

Heard 823 getting ready to leave so I thought I could catch him at Green Bay at the CPL!! And I found the Cicadas!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO9dxjK7yLU

http://www.pbase.com/waltrail/image/150628978

Next was V71 with 6 cars and 4 axle power:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF1_Ir8_v48

http://www.pbase.com/waltrail/image/150629202

An early 23G was next:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfj-D4NPJlQ

As I was leaving Vo98 was heading back to Richmond!

That was not the last train as I had a chance to catch V07 with the BNSF C4 leading!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjJ_xqKjcws

http://www.pbase.com/image/150629296

Since I was already out I waited for V62, who had V11's power from the morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsJg_FNX13A

One last train was hopper train S11 with an NPBL Butthead and a wide load!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqgcxcktJyE

Walter Gay
waltrail1 at verizon.net