Ms. McNeil

Sun Mar 24 10:15:49 EDT 2013

Luetta McNeil Gregory of Salem, Virginia was born May 10, 1925 passed away November 12, 2007. She married in 1957 while still a telegrapher at Wirtz, Virginia. I don't remember all the other places she worked as a relief telegrapher prior to settling in at Wirtz, once she had established some seniority on the division.The only places I remember in talking with her was Grottoes.

Ken Miller