train today at 3:05 pm

Fri Jan 18 15:21:25 EST 2013

I was watching the Roanoke railcam about 3:00 pm today when I saw short "Westbound"- one unit with about 10 or so unusual cars. The light was such that I couldn't get a view of the cars not in shadow. They were "house" type cars, long maybe 60 ft. or so, round roof like old round roof baggage cars but they were high cars such as a double deck stock car might be . They also had two or three round vents on an otherwise plain roof. Any body any thoughts as to what I was seeing. They didn't look like auto racks.
Stewart Fritts