Modelling Green Cove

Sat Dec 29 19:58:59 EST 2012

Most mixed trains traveled without a caboose; The crew members would simply
ride in one of the passenger cars. A single hopper and perhaps a couple
flat cars or gondolas for lumber service would also be appropriate.

O. Winston Link's photography books and the two editions of "Norfolk &
Western Passenger Service" would also be useful resource tools.

Marty Flick

Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:10 AM
Subject: Modelling Green Cove