Mystery Picture

Fri Dec 28 08:30:53 EST 2012

Group,

Vanishing Vistas sold a color photograph of this for a number of years. It
represents a oil movement in the early days of WWII when these trains were
routed over the Shenandoah Division in order to avoid German submarine
activity along the Atlantic coast. Someone may have altered this to avoid a
copyright conflict.

Mason Cooper