Blue Ridge Grade Questions

Mon Dec 10 08:47:28 EST 2012

I'm trying to ascertain a somewhat accurate date for when Photographers Bridge was torn down. Based on topographical maps, I estimate it to have occurred between 1964 and 1973. Does anyone on here know for sure or can at least offer some information to narrow that time frame down?

My other question relates to the stations between Vinton and Montvale. Do any of you know when the stations at Vinton, Bonsack, Blue Ridge, Villamont, and Montvale were demolished?

Jeff Hawkins

www.railsinvirginia.com
www.railfirephotography.com