Passenger rail service coming to Roanoke by 2018

Tue Dec 4 11:56:15 EST 2012

Well, disgrace is a pretty strong word. Amtrak isn't what passenger rail
service was during the 1950's, but few things are. Personally, if I mail
voice my opinion, Amtrak has done a lot with hand they were dealt, and my
wife and I have had many enjoyable trips by Amtrak and have been pleasantly
surprised by most of the staff & passengers we interacted with.

Mike Weeks
Greenville, NC