PRR H-21 Hoppers

Wed Oct 31 21:40:35 EDT 2012

And, just so O Scale (of course, the king of scales - ha ha) is not left
out, Atlas O is producing the H21 in N&W and VGN in O scale as well. I
tired to get everyone a link to the atlas o scale site but tonight can't - I
suspect the storm has impacted the atlas servers. Brings up the hope and
prayer that none of our fellow model railroaders - of any scale - are too
badly damaged by the storm.

So a question for the group. The Atlas models in O scale are painted Pennsy
hopper red with VGN logo and lettering - not black. Anyone know if that is
accurate?

Michael Ross
Ft Worth, TX
www.vgnrailway.com
also go to http://www.swoscale.com and check out the layout visit section -
there is a short video of trains on my VGN layout.

Yes, N&W and Virginian both leased Pennsy H-21's.