Winston, Virginia

Sat Oct 6 23:00:15 EDT 2012

The line NE from Charlottesville through Orange to Culpepper is NS, but
it's former SR. The line that starts due East from Charlottesville then
loops up through Gordonsville to Orange is now Buckingham Branch, former CSX,
ex-C&O Mountain Division. There's no former N&W in that neck of the woods.

>From the maps that come up in a Google search of Winston, VA the tracks

there are probably NS/SR. Time precluded a definitive investigation.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 10/6/2012 8:45:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,