Aerial views of eastern Boyce

Tue Sep 11 11:06:32 EDT 2012

Good morning!

I arranged for aerial views to be taken at Boyce, primarily the East Main Street vicinity as well as of the depot. I have a total of 54 high resolution views that I am willing to share with anyone interested in them for non-commercial purposes. A portion of the pictures are included in my Facebook album at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3132072653976.2140661.1029546011&type=1&l=81ae8edb45 If you can't view them on Facebook, I can send several low-resolution images upon request.

The views shown often have a wider range of view in the original scene, but have been cropped. I hope you enjoy the views, which are mid-way in the album! Best wishes for a nice Autumn, too!

Dr. Frank R. Scheer, Curator
Railway Mail Service Library, Inc.
f_scheer at yahoo.com
(202) 268-4996 - weekday office
(540) 837-9090 - Saturday afternoon
in the former N&W station on VA rte 723
117 East Main Street
Boyce VA 22620-9639

Please note: Only U.S. Mail can be delivered to this rural delivery mailbox. Kindly DO NOT send parcels via FedEx or UPS to this address.

See "Owney Day" at the National Postal Museum: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2062104465440.2115624.1029546011&l=906bc64b9f&type=1

Visit at http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org

http://www.facebook.com/RailwayMailServiceLibrary

http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/articles/RMSL2008.DOC