"UN" Tower at Shaffers Crossing

Wed Jul 25 12:55:38 EDT 2012

Perhaps you will grant me leave to post the following item of private correspondence with one of the better informed persons on N&W history. He and I have wrestled with the conundrum of UN Tower at Shaffers Crossing for several years, without achieving resolution. Not expecting anyone out there in List Land to be able to provide an answer, I post it here as an item of, well... just curosity.

-- abram burnett