Jawn Henry tender numbers

Fri Jul 20 13:24:24 EDT 2012

Alco Models imported about 100 of these models in 1985 to1987 time frame. The original list price was $1000 and they did not sell very well. I purchased one when they were
closing shop for $500 and also bought a G1 2-8-0 for $150. That year I spent about $3000 on brass, good thing I have a very understanding wife. The house remodel was a pain.

Kurt S. Kramke

On 07/20/12, NW Mailing List wrote:

On 7/20/2012 10:15 AM, NW Mailing List