Shenandoah Junction question

Tue Jul 17 08:17:07 EDT 2012

Bob

To further add, I went to my list of stations and sidings list from 1960 which was corrected through June 30, 1962 as noted on the cover by hand. There was still an agent at Shenandoah Junction as of that date, so between the time Jeff saw it, and the previous two years was when it closed.

Best
Ken Miller