N&W moving coal

Sun May 6 13:38:28 EDT 2012

In a message dated 5/4/2012 6:58:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

On the trains I saw growing up they were always filled out with coal on
the rear. Once the coal cars showed up in the train it was coal all the way
to the caboose.

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell
Troutville, VA

In a message dated 5/3/2012 5:03:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,