picture on the Historical Society'sWwebSite

Sun Apr 8 15:01:14 EDT 2012

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to this list and a "Yankee" to boot, specifically Connecticut. My question involves a picture that appeared when I first tried your Site after dropping down from the Roanoke Rail Cam. I clicked on your logo to see what you were about and the first image that appeared was of a very weed grown single track with a "looks like" position light signal Since joining I've now sat thru a total of 3 plus hours of the slide show and while extremely interesting, that particular picture never reappeared. Can any one recognize what I'm talking about and give an explanation. Thank you very much in advance.

Stewart Fritts