Position Light signalling

Sat Mar 10 09:34:50 EST 2012

Hello Mr Englishman
There is a series of articles in the Keystone Modeller June 2006 onwards (available online) which describes the Pennsylvania signalling system and how to make signals. As Pensy signals are virtually the same as N&W, I made my signals using help from this article, and info. from Jimmy Lisle.
Signal heads are made by Oregon Rail Supplies (need modifying) and Freestate system components supplied brass frets for other components.
Regards
Richard Hood Dorset, England (NMRA British division member)