Charlottesville C&O station

Tue Feb 28 18:27:28 EST 2012

Some company now owns the former C&O station, but I don't remember the
name. The station platform has been completely enclosed, so it's not
photogenic on the trackside. The street side is basically unaltered,
however. An abandoned C&O coaling tower still stands a short distance east
of the station.
Jim Kelling

--
JK