Heritage units

Wed Feb 22 20:46:27 EST 2012

It's my understanding that the graphic of "Heritage" units is NOT from NS, but was developed by a railfan website. I don't think NS has issued any graphics or any proposed paint schemes yet.

But I could be wrong. Nonetheless, I wouldn't get too foamed up about it quite yet.

Be happy - either way it comes out, it's good news, I think.

Brian Gilleran.