Curious

Sun Feb 19 12:33:21 EST 2012

Mike:

If this is ABS territory (those who know the Bristol line will have to
confirm or correct...) then the explanation is simple...there are no trains
around! The signals will show green if the two blocks beyond are empty - for
either signal, in the direction each protects.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 2/19/2012 8:32:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,