Tr. 17 Consist & Tr. 51 Delay Report, BD Bristol, 9-7-1964

Mon Jan 23 11:59:36 EST 2012

Interesting to note what the power on the 1964 trains consisted of:

* Number 17, the Birmingham Special's power: 6149, a FP-7A and 2950, an E-6B. (**2950 was one of only 4 E-6B's owned by the Southern)

* Number 51's power: 922, a GP-18, 734 a GP-9, and 633 a GP-30.

Ed Painter Narrows, VA currently living in Russellville, AR (for ~ another 13 months......)