G1 tender dimensions?

Mon Jan 16 21:21:02 EST 2012

These dimensions are from the drawing in the book, "Norfolk and Western
Steam: The Last 25 Years."

Length over pulling face: 22' 7 & 1/16"

wheelbase: 16' 4"

wheel center to wheel center per truck: 5' 6"

wheel center to wheel center between trucks: 5' 4"

center of one truck to center of other truck: 10'

center of front truck to tender front: 6' 3"

center of rear truck to rear pulling face: 6' 4 and 1/16"

Marty Flick

<nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 8:30 AM
Subject: G1 tender dimensions?