FW: N&W TOFC trailers

Tue Nov 22 15:33:54 EST 2011

>From INFO at N&WHS- Gary Rolih Can anyone out there assist on an answer?

Hello,

My name is Doug Horton, and I am a Lehigh Valley modeler. I am in the
process of creating the Apollo trailer-train in HO scale and I am building 2
Norfolk & Western trailers for the train. I need to know what color the
underframe, rims, and landing gear were on the silver trailers with the blue
hamburger herald. I figured if anyone could help me it would be you guys.
If you can help me out in any way I would appreciate it greatly. I can't
seem to find a good picture of one of these anywhere. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Doug Horton