Help unravel mystery on river bottom (NW Mailing List)

Mon Oct 17 17:35:34 EDT 2011

Bruce,

Thanks for the response, but the concrete train bridge in photo 3 is different from the trestle in photo 6 that I was inquiring about, so I still do not understand the use of the trestle. Was it used to supply cement to the concrete plant? It appears to be more heavy-duty than the bridge in photo 3 for the small concrete trains as though the trestle were designed to carry "big railroad" cars and locomotives to the concrete plant.

Gordon Hamilton
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: Help unravel mystery on river bottom (NW Mailing List)