New York and Long Branch

Fri Aug 12 15:49:08 EDT 2011

Whle we're on the subject of central Jersey, does anyone know of a good source of information on the PRR line which used to connect to Bay Head from the South? It went through Camden, Browns Mills, Whitings (now Whiting), Beachwood, Ocean Gate, crossed Barnegat Bay to Seaside Park, & ran up from there to Bay Head. To the best of my knowledge no one has ever profiled this once important line.
Thanks in advance for any references or additional information you may be able to provide.
P. Whalen