Fw: Videos of the VGN EL-2B

Mon Jun 13 23:14:19 EDT 2011

Marco, I believe that there are a number of short film/video clips of the
EL2b's (as well as the squareheads and many steam locomotives)on JMJ's
Virginian Vignettes, which I think is still available both in VHS tape (may
not be compatible with the VCR you are using in Germany)and DVD, both from
the NWHS commisary.

Frank Bongiovanni.