Harriman Safety Award.

Sat Jun 4 18:27:20 EDT 2011

 I had the unique and prestigious honor of standing as a Representative of Norfolk Southern as Mr. Moorman received the 22ND consecutive Harriman Safety Award in Washington D.C. The night before, about 23 employees gathered for dinner, and the question came up, just how many time did our predecessors win this top honor, so I am reaching out to all my N&W and Southern friends to see if they indeed know the years that these two railroad won top honors in safety.

 I hope that you all enjoy your convention in Norfolk, I spent a whole month maintaining Lambert's Point's tracks, and they are in the best shape that they have been in years.

Gary Price
Keeping Norfolk Southern safe...one tie at a time.